FlagManager for bool/bool3 flags
In many classes we have some bool/bool3 flags.
Setting a FlagManager class within, could help us keeping the same kind of interface and philosopy.
- Related to Feature #899: IsMaximal, IsPrimary for IDEAL (in cocoalib) added
- Related to Design #513: Quick/correct flag for bool3 fns added
Is it possible to have a common interface for bool and bool3? maybe there should only be bool 3, where
uncertain3 means //unset//
- Category set to Data Structures
- Assignee set to Anna Maria Bigatti
- Target version set to CoCoALib-0.99560
- Related to Bug #870: GBasis of product of ideals is wrong (Vadim Tropashko) --> I.myReset() added
- Target version changed from CoCoALib-0.99560 to CoCoALib-0.99570
Suggested names for the functions modifying this:
Also available in: Atom