- Registered on: 18 Oct 2011
- Last connection: 21 Feb 2018
22 Feb 2018
- 17:36 CoCoALib 0.25 hour (Support #1161 (New): Split NumTheory.C into several smaller files)
- 17:36 CoCoALib Support #1161: Split NumTheory.C into several smaller files
- Some suggestions for the subfiles:
primes, RatReconstruct, CRT
Note that there is no need to split the docume...
- 17:35 CoCoALib Support #1161 (New): Split NumTheory.C into several smaller files
- The file *@NumTheory.C@* has become rather large. Consider splitting it into several smaller files.
- 17:33 CoCoALib Support #1160 (New): Clean up revised RatReconstructByContFrac code
- The @RatReconstructByContFrac@ code has been revised (made better?), but there is lots of commented out cruft.
21 Feb 2018
- 17:26 CoCoA-5 Bug #1152 (Resolved): Release: problems with sed
- I have changed the relevant lines in @Doc/Makefile@. It works for me.
I'm still a bit uneasy about calling a comm...
- 17:26 CoCoA-5 0.20 hour (Bug #1152 (Resolved): Release: problems with sed)
16 Feb 2018
- 10:41 CoCoA-5 0.10 hour (Bug #1152 (Resolved): Release: problems with sed)
- 10:41 CoCoA-5 Bug #1152 (In Progress): Release: problems with sed
- Try *@doc/Makefile@* ;-)
12 Feb 2018
- 12:37 CoCoALib 0.25 hour (Design #1156 (New): Printing for RingElem)
- Some notes
- 12:37 CoCoALib Design #1156: Printing for RingElem
- Part of the motivation is that it seems to be tricky to resolve issue #930 about printing out TwinFloat values as pol...
Also available in: Atom