MatrixView for viewing a single row or column
We should make a special view for a row or column since the C++/STL for calling submat is so bad (vector containing all row indices has no easy C++ constructor)
The main difficulty is finding a good name to highlight the result is a MatrixView and non a vector....
- Target version set to CoCoALib-0.99999
- Category set to Data Structures
Another possibility: uglier, but possibly clearer?
The intention is that the result should be a matrix 1xC or Rx1, right?
- Related to Bug #1014: RowMat, ColMat with arg an empty list/vector added
What should these functions do if the matrix is 0-by-C or R-by-0?
Return a 0-by-1 or 1-by-0 matrix?
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Still have to write tests and doc.
- Target version changed from CoCoALib-0.99999 to CoCoALib-0.99570
Also available in: Atom