Polynomial multiplication wrong for non integral rings
In cocoa-5 syntax
/**/ R := NewPolyRing(NewZZmod(6), "x,y");
Easy to fix, but can we avoid doing too many checks?
Make tests for all polynomial types.
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
added test for cocoalib (in test-SparsePolyRing1)
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee set to John Abbott
- % Done changed from 30 to 90
- Estimated time changed from 3.00 h to 4.01 h
DistrMPolyInlPP (DMPII is only for coefficient in a field).
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom