Automatic conversion from INT (or RAT) to RINGELEM
C5 does not allow computing
GenRepr(1, I) because it wants a
RINGELEM where I supplied the value
1 which has type
I note that
1 IsIn I is accepted -- this is inconsistent!
I'm sure these comments apply to several other fns too.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version set to CoCoA-5.0.9
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Added code to handle the special cases of
Which other fns need similar treatment?
- Target version changed from CoCoA-5.0.9 to CoCoA-5.1.0 Easter14
- Target version changed from CoCoA-5.1.0 Easter14 to CoCoA-5.1.1 Seoul14
- Target version changed from CoCoA-5.1.1 Seoul14 to CoCoA-5.?.?
Also available in: Atom