MinSubsetOfGens: problem with generators = 0
In case of type MODULE there is:
J := submodule(ModuleOf(X), WithoutNth(L,I));
but it does not allow to verify IsIn, in the line below, in case of a zero vector.
I tried with:
J := submodule(ModuleOf(X), [V In WithoutNth(L,I) | not(IsZero(V))]);
and it works fine.
- Category set to bug
- Target version set to CoCoA-5.2.4
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
The problem is actually in
GBasis(M) when gens(M) contains a 0 element.
GPolyList EmbedVectorList(const VectorList& theVL, const GRingInfo& theGRI, const long StartingFromCompIndex) in
Now we can compute
GBasis of a submodule with zero-vectors in the generators.
- Subject changed from MinSubsetOfGens to MinSubsetOfGens: problem with generators = 0
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to Anna Maria Bigatti
- % Done changed from 30 to 90
Also available in: Atom